Elektromechanical padprinting machine MSE 100
The Future of Pad Printing: Reliability, Durability Combined with Cost and Time Savings
For years the SealCup pad printer was admired worldwide for its reliability and durability at high speed.
New patented, innovative features allow the new SealCup Express to combine market-leading reliability and durability with unprecedented cost and time savings.
The best features from leading German (Morlock) and North American (Trans Tech) pad printers have been brought together to bring an industry favorite into the future.
- up to 3600 printing cycles/hour
- up to 1080N pressure possible on the pad; this to reach the best possible printing quality
- pad stroke adjustment : up to 10 mm
- printing dimensions : up to 80 mm in diameter
- 500 W electrical power consumption
- Dimensions : 325x850x810 mm (without pad cleaning) 480x850x810 mm (with pad cleaning)